Monday, July 16, 2007

Time for something thought-provoking

"They can be funny, thought-provoking, and sometimes, just plain pointless."

This is what's written on the top of this blog. Well, we've had funny questions. We've had plain-pointless questions. But has there been a thought-provoking question? (That's one in and of itself.)

So, here we go...What is the greatest lesson you've learned in life? You can be as vague OR as specific as you'd like. (Though, no 500-word essays, please!)

Talk about provoking a thought! (or two!)


Sorry for the lack of updates. Beck and I were on a family vacation. A week at the beach w/ the whole fam- it was awesome!

3 comments:

Michele said...

Biggest Lesson encompasses so many things yet is really simple: Don't Sweat the Small Stuff, aka, in my own words: "it's not a crisis!No one is dying! let it go!"

Easier said than done but when I can follow this advice life is so much easier and more peaceful.

Barb said...

I take back my tap.. tap.. tap. You were on vacation. :)

What is the greatest lesson I've learned?

I've learned that no matter how bad things have been, as long as I can love and laugh, I'll be ok.

Becky L said...

Everybody's hurts hurt.

Okay, let me explain. When in college in SC, a friend was crying that she hadnt seen her family for a week or so [she only lived 1 hr from the college]. I was SO MAD, b/c I hadnt seen mine in months. Another friend calmed me down, explaining that though the other girl's hurt may not seem as 'big' as mine, it still hurts all the same.