Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Thriller

I'm insanely excited. My family of 3 is going to Hershey Park on Saturday. It's wonderful; the scent of chocolate just fills the air in Hershey.
But since I'm not a huge "chocolate lover," that's not the main reason for my excitement. I'm looking forward to taking Erica [2 years old] on her first amusement park rides! Of course she won't be going on any huge/scary rides. And unfortunately I won't be either. But I'm still filled with anticipation.

So, when it comes to big amusement parks, what do you prefer?

a. Water rides; you want to show off some skin and/or see some skin of other people!
b. Calm and soothing merry-go-rounds and Ferris Wheels; who wants to puke their guts out in front of strangers?
c. Huge thriller-rides that send you up, down, and inside-out; you like to feel the rush of adrenaline!
d. Handing over a pocket-full of coins in order to play carnival-style games in hopes of winning a huge teddy bear; you want to impress others with your fine skills

8 comments:

Becky said...

umm I have to go with

e....I just go to eat the carnival food...yummers..

Ahmed said...

e (from above) and f...bumper cars.

Barb said...

A little bit of C.. but no roller coasters!

Also the food and people watching.

twilite said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
twilite said...

Hi Beck! Can I tag along? I love chocolates, food and fun. Hershey is my first choice from the US.

Nikki Neurotic said...

I used to go with C. but then for some reason rides just totally lost their appeal for me, now I'm more into the 'calmer' rides or just walking around seeing the sights.

I haven't been to Hershey Park in years...you better eat some chocolate for me!

Abigail S said...

I love yall's answers.

I, myself, love roller coasters! I used to hate them, but somewhere along the way, I changed my mind!

I gotta go this summer!

Mother of Invention said...

I seriously could not go near that town it it smelled like chocolate! I'd be asking them if I could lick the big vats of liquid chocolate!