Saturday, April 28, 2007

Up Close and Personal


You may have realized by now that JAQQ2 is not a personal blog. It doesn't focus on who Becky and I are, or what we do. Every now and then, we'll have a post where we tell a true story, then ask a question. But often, it's just a completely silly, made-up story and question.

We decided to give you all a little more info about who we are and what we are like. Of course, you can always go to our Blogger profiles to learn more. But that's limited in things we can share. So Becky and I, Abigail, each wrote up a post that explains more of who we are. (You can click here, or you can click on our names on the sidebar, under "About Us.")

We each created one of those "Visual DNA" things. Then we wrote up a "My 100 Things" list. Let me tell you... That was difficult! I found that the first 50 were challenging (to say the least). The nest 50 were a bit easier. Then when I was done, I kept thinking of all these other things that I could have mentioned.

I hope you enjoy learning more about us!

No comments: