Thursday, May 24, 2007

Thanks!

When I typed up the previous post, I wasn't sure how it would be received. But I felt I needed to vent.

I'm thankful for yall's understanding and encouragement. It has really reaffirmed me, and I know I need to stick to my guns, so to speak.

I know I keep saying I'm back, yet don't really come back. I apologize for that. Report Cards were due this week- they're handwritten, so it takes A LOT of time. I have Parent-Teacher conferences next Tuesday. I'm stressing about two or three of them. The rest should be fine.

I think as soon as conferences are over, things will really settle down. There are only NINE DAYS of school left! I can't believe it! It went so stinkin' fast! I'm gonna miss all my kiddies. I had a super group this year.

I'll be back into the groove soon. Promise!

2 comments:

Becky said...

well we'll miss you but you gotta do right by those kiddies.

twilite said...

Hi abby! Do have a swell of a day!!!!